Palace Resorts’ newest awe-inclusive property, Moon Palace Jamaica Grande, is the ultimate destination for travelers seeking a luxurious Caribbean escape filled with gourmet cuisine, premier amenities and the highest service standards. In less than a year of its opening, the property has already been established a leading, world-class resort having earned the esteemed AAA Four Diamond rating. Complete with the destination’s only FlowRider Double® wave simulator, an electrifyingly chic on-property nightclub, the largest spa in Jamaica, multiple pools and plenty more, Moon Palace Jamaica Grande is an exclusive destination onto itself like no other.
So much to do, and so little time? We’ve got you covered.
• Whether you’re a pro or first-timer, Moon Palace Jamaica Grande’s FlowRider Double® wave simulator is a must-experience destination. The FlowRider pumps thousands of gallons of water to create two lanes of perfect, endless waves and provides hours of surfing excitement for visitors of all ages.
• Fun in the sun…work on your tan, have a cocktail at the swim-up bar or enjoy a variety of non-motorized water sports in our private beach, the day is yours for the taking.
• Overlooking the spectacular Caribbean Sea, the Buccaneers Reef Buffet Restaurant is the perfect spot for lunching on fresh local and International cuisine in a casual air-conditioned ambience open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Grown-ups looking to unleash their inner kid can visit WIRED, a sleekly designed lounge stocked with the latest video games, a concession stand and more.
• One of Moon Palace Jamaica Grande’s most popular dining venues is Asian restaurant MoMo. The chic establishment features multiple Teppanyaki tables and promises a delectable and entertaining dinner.
• Featuring the latest hit music, specialty cocktails and glamorous décor created by famed designer Francois Frossard, Noir is a stylish on-property nightclub for dancing the night away.
• There’s nothing like breakfast in bed. Order from our 24-hour room service and prepare to greet the day in your lush in-room bathrobe. For those seeking a more energized morning ritual, Moon Palace Jamaica Grande’s world-class gymnasium features a robust selection of fitness classes including spinning and yoga.
• Herbal steam baths, relaxing massage sessions, an indulgent hydrotherapy circuit and invigorating spa treatments will help you forget your troubles at the Awe-Spa®. The largest spa in Jamaica comes with a team of friendly professionally-trained therapists and aestheticians to help you reenergize and feel new again.
• Lunchtime sea fare awaits at Pier 8. Located on the property’s south beach with magnificent views of the mountains that surround Ocho Rios, Pier 8 is an open-air restaurant offering traditional seafood dishes and creative culturally inspired beverages.
• A truly extraordinary experience, the resort’s dolphin habitat provides guests with the unique opportunity to safely swim and interact with friendly dolphins.
• Following an unforgettable day, you’ll appreciate a memorable dinner at La Gondola. Featuring an inspired menu of traditional and contemporary Italian flavors, La Gondola is an elegant favorite among Moon Palace Jamaica Grande guests.
• Whether you prefer shaken or stirred, we recommend you end your stay with an after dinner drink at Piano Bar. An intimate atmosphere for a relaxing and glamorous experience to toast your stay with us and hopefully plan your next visit.
• Craving a late night bite? The Boulangerie offers a variety of specialty coffees, mouthwatering pastries, crepes, and ice creams 24-hours a day.
Have you experienced Moon Palace Jamaica Grande or planning an upcoming stay? Comment below, and let us know about your trip. For more information about our newest luxury all-inclusive property, visit www.MoonPalaceJamaica.com.