Cozumel Palace is an all inclusive divers’ paradise. The five-star luxurious Cozumel all inclusive property features 169 rooms overlooking the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea, four distinct dining destinations, nightly entertainment, two outdoor swimming pools including an infinity pool, complimentary Wi-Fi, fully-stocked mini bars with premium spirits, CHI products including hair dryer and flat iron, fitness center, spa, and unlimited calls to the U.S. and Canada.
With only two days and so much to do, The Palace Life offers our recommendations for the perfect weekend escape for a Cozumel all inclusive stay.
- Head over to Turquesa to begin your day with a savory poolside continental breakfast.
- Embrace your adventurous side and go snorkeling straight from the resort’s pool deck into the magnificent Caribbean Sea.
- After diving and snorkeling, treat yourself to a relaxing lunch at Flamingos Snack Bar while you soak up the Caribbean sun.
- Pamper yourself by booking a beautifying treatment at the world-class Awe-Spa. You can choose between a soothing massage, refreshing body wrap, exotic foot bath and so much more.
- After your revitalizing treatment, head over to Momonohana to enjoy scrumptious Asian dishes a la carte.
- Following dinner, enjoy the nightly on-property entertainment that ranges from Champagne Party, Break Dance, Live Rock Band, The Tenors, Mayan Show, Chocolate Party, Caribbean Show, White Party and Karaoke.
- Start your day in full relaxation mode by ordering 24-hour room service and enjoying breakfast in bed.
- Stay active and take advantage of Cozumel Palace’s daily activities including yoga, pilates, bartending lessons, ping pong tournament, water basketball, dessert decoration and Mexican cuisine lessons.
- Head back to Turquesa and indulge in a mouthwatering lunch buffet while enjoying gorgeous panoramic views of the infinity pool and ocean.
- Stay in shape by working out at the fitness center and relax your muscles afterwards by running a bath in your room’s double whirlpool tub.
- Enjoy authentic Mexican cuisine a la carte at Bugambilias in an authentically Mexican atmosphere.
- Wrap up your vacation by enjoying drinks at the Lobby Bar with your loved ones and toast to your next experience with Palace Resorts.
Have you visited Cozumel Palace or planning a stay? A great option to consider for Cozumel all inclusive accommodations. Comment below, and let us know about your trip. For more information about this family-friendly luxurious property, visit http://www.cozumelpalace.com.